Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today's makeup look

My brother's gf said she really liked the bronzy brown look I did awhile back, so this is a variation of that look with pink across the lids and shimmery brown above fading into gold then with bright white on the browbone.  I just let my hair dry naturally and wavy today.  Didn't use any products in it.



Here's a swatch of the NYC colors I used. I've depoted them so I don't remember their names.
Products used:  The 5 shades of loose eyeshadow pictured above
Revlon ColorStay liquid eye pen in Blackened Brown
Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black Drama
L'oreal Infallible 6-hour lipgloss in Macchiato

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks rachel!!!! wow i love it. It just makes your eyes look amazing! I think im going to try and do this look tomorrow, but i have a feeling i might fail so im gonna talk to ryan and try to plan a day where we will come visit soon. lol. Talk to you soon. :)

    ~Izabella~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'm so glad you like it! And I would love to have a girly makeup day with you!
    Feel free to request a look you're interested in trying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...