Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's makeup look: Casual Gyaru

The inspiration for this look is all thanks to Bubbi over at BubzBeauty Channel.  She recently did this totally cute Gyaru makeup look that I can't believe I've never tried considering how much I love Japanese fashion and makeup.  Go easy on me since this is my first attempt ;P

From what I've read and tutorials I've seen, the keys to a Gyaru look are natural looking eyeshadow, thick black eyeliner, big lashes with the gaps in between, pale lips, and pink cheeks.  Oh, and white eyeliner in the lower rim to make your eyes look bigger.  Although I think the pale lips look a bit odd on me, I otherwise really like this look and can see myself wearing it often.
Products used:  Lancome nude eyeshadow base
Pale pink shimmery loose eyeshadow from N.Y.C.
Medium brown shadow from Claire's Designer palette
Jordana Kohl Kajal eyeliner in White
Avon Perfect Wear Eyewriter in Evening Black
Ardell Black 106 lashes
Kiss Premium 24-hour Strip Eyelash adhesive
CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Classis Pink
Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr concealer (for lips)
Icing lip gloss in unnamed sparkly pink color
Sally Girl brow powder in Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...