Friday, March 11, 2011

Better late than never!

  For ages now, I have had a love affair with cosmetics.  What began as a few hand-me-downs from my mom when I was a teenager, has turned into a respectable collection that continues to grow.  I vividly remember watching her apply her makeup before work (always blue and pink eyeshadow and frosty pink lips) and waiting with anticipation until the day I was old enough to wear makeup out of the house.
  Now, many years later, I still love it.  I discovered the blogs of tons of talented gals offering advice, tutorials, and product reviews, and have been hooked ever since.  Unlike some of those blogs, I am not an expert or professional makeup artist, just a big fan :)
  So, this blog will be quite a bit about makeup, but it will also be about my other interests in life: making jewelry, Japan, Hello Kitty, video games, school and life in general...and any other cute or shiny things that catch my eye along the way. Part blog/part photo album/part diary - that's what I'm going for here.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...