Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today's makeup look (late post, sorry!)

My bf took all these great pics for me :)
 I've done this look before and it looks great on green or hazel eyes.  I call it Cranberry Dream.  I have a really light rosy pink on the lids fading up into darker pink then into a shimmery burgundy in the crease.  I put a bright white under my eyebrows to highlight the browbone and a white pencil inside my lower rim to make the eyes pop and look bigger!  Finally, I'm wearing a soft pink lipgloss I made (see previous D.I.Y. Hello Kitty lipgloss pallet).

 
Products used:  rose pink, dark pink, and shimmery burgundy from the Icing Eyeshadow Pallet
N.Y.C. liquid eyeliner in Deep Plum
Jordana Kohl Kajal eyeliner in White
Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black Drama
Homemade pink lipgloss
And I keep forgetting to list what I use on my brows: Sally Girl Brow Powder in Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...