Sunday, March 20, 2011

Please help!

I mentioned it before, but I'm shocked and saddened by the horrible disaster in Japan.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone effected. I have a couple good Japanese friends and I was happy to hear that they and their family and friends are all safe. But thousands of victims cannot say the same :(
If you can, please donate (even a buck; every little bit adds up) to the Japanese Redcross but if you can't help monetarily, you can still help by watching one of my fave makeup gurus, Michelle Phan's, new makeup tutorial dedicated to helping Japan. If her video gets 1 million views (and it's already over half-way there!), she'll donate $1000 to the relief effort.

So, please show your support and help either way you can - by donating money or by just watching an awesome makeup tutorial.  Domo arigato goziamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...