Monday, May 23, 2011

Today's Makeup Look - Gold, Pink, and Purple

 It was a gorgeous day out today, so I was inspired to do a really colorful, cheery look using L'Oreal Hip Shocking Shadow Pigments and NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose eyeshadows. 

I started with a gold base, then placed NYX Yellow Pearl on the inner half of my lids.  I then put a bright pink (Hip Shocking Shadow Pigment in Fiery) on the outer half of my lid and blended the two together in the middle, so there wasn't a harsh line between the colors.
 In the crease, I swept NYX True Purple Pearl, and blended it up toward my browbone.  I also brought some of the purple down under my lower lashes. Finally, I highlighted my browbone with a pearly white-pink (Hip Shockig Shadow Pigment in Restless).
 Then I added some dark purple liquid eyeliner and false lashes.  Finish with pink cheeks and goldy-pink lips.
Products used:  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose eyeshadows in Yellow Pearl and True Purple Pearl
L'Oreal Hip Shocking Shadow Pigments in Fiery and Restless
Avon Perfect Wear eyewriter in Deep Violet
Select Lash lashes in S42 Black
Cover Girl Cheekers blush in Classic Pink
Wet n Wild lipstick in 502A (pink with gold undertones)

2 comments:

  1. Not an everyday look, but very pretty nonetheless. I like how you blended the two colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah it's not a look I'd be likely to wear to work, but it's fun for a special occassion or going out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...