Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fun New Hairstyle For My Birthday!





Mmm...Panera...
My birthday's tomorrow, and to surprise me, Matt and his mom bought me a trip to the Hillsdale Beauty Salon for an awesome hair makeover.  I have so much hair it took almost 4 hours to get it cut, styled, and loaded with gorgeous highlights!  I love the end result!  Perfect for summer.  Now I just need a tan to go with this hair.  Man am I pale! lol
The gals at the salon (Kerry, Jill (the owner), and their mom) were so nice and helpful, and did a great job.  I will definitely go there again.
Afterwards, Cindy and I went to Panera. Yum :)  It was such a nice surpirse!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're a blond at heart. It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair! Summer is a perfect time to go blonde!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...