Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today's makeup look

This is actually yesterday's makeup look but my modem was acting wanky so I couldn't post it.  Basically, it's a totally wearable lavender-accented, neutral look with lashes (that I've been wearing almost daily! lol).

I started with a pale pinkish shimmery shade all over the lid then applied a light brown in the crease. On the outer half of my lids, I have a matte lavender shade.  Finish with dark purple eyeliner, fun lashes, peachy cheeks, and matte lips. I've also rimmed my lids in black and put some silver under the bottom lashline for more interest.  Casual and wearable with a pop of pretty color.

I heart these Ardell lashes!

Products used:  the 3 shades mentioned above from the Claire's Designer palette
Avon Perfect Wear eyewriter in Deep Violet
L'Oreal Hip Studio Secrets Color Crystal Eyeliner in Silver Sparkle
Revlon Timeliner for Eyes in Ebony
Ardell Lashes in 106 Black (the same ones I got for my casual gyaru look previously)
Maybelline ExpertWear blush in Rose Silk
L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale in Matte Opal (discontinued shade but one of my favorites)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...