Sunday, April 3, 2011

Product Review: Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

I've been using Avon Perfect Wear Eyewriter for years and it's always been my favorite liquid eyeliner for it's ease of use and long wear.  I have several gel eyeliner pots but haven't found a good enough brush to apply them so they don't really get used. 
So when I recently ran out of my Avon Eyewriter in Evening Black, I decided to try something new that would also be easier to ahold of when I run out.  Enter Wet n Wild Mega Liner.  I picked this up at Walmart for around $3.00 and I'm very impressed! 

The color is super-dark and pigmented.  It applies very evenly and easily.  And perhaps most importantly, it lasts all day without smudging or flaking!  I had previously tried their H2O Proof liquid liner and that flaked off horribly half-way through the day, so this is a far superior product in my opinion.  I really like this liner and it's an amazing quality for the price.  Now I want to go back and get the other colors :P  Try it for yourself here.
(For pics of the product on, see yesterday's Spring Greens makeup look)

Disclaimer:  I purchased this product myself for the purposes of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...