Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today's Makeup Look - Sterling Blue

As lame as it sounds, the inspiration for this look was actually my shirt.  It's getting warmer out so I was pulling out some summer stuff and was like "hey, I love this tank and I forgot all about it!" So anyway, this makeup look uses silver and deep, metallic blue with peachy lips.
I covered the main part of the lid in silver, then blended the deep blue into the crease and above.  I also put some of the blue below my bottom lash line and used a light shimmery fleshtone for the brow highlight.  I finished the look with black, winged-out eyeliner and black in the waterline.
Products used:  silver, light pink, and dark metallic blue from the Claire's Designer Eyes palette
Wet n Wild Mega Liner in 861 (black)
Maybelline Line Express in Ebony Black (for the waterline)
Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black Drama
e.l.f. Complexion Perfection powder
Maybelline Expert Wear blush in Rose Silk
Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss in Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...