Friday, April 22, 2011

Today's Makeup Look - Rainy Day Blues

It's super chilly and wet out today, so I decided to do a blue look featuring some Icing colors I got awhile back. 

Nothing too complicated here, just use a couple coordinating shades of blue.  Sweep the medium/light blue over the lid then run some darker blue under the lower lash line.  To darken the crease you can use dark blue or a deep graphite color, like I did here.  Finish with white to highlight the browbone and inner corners.


Products used: 2 shades of blue from a large Icing palette (any blues will do)
Darker shadow for the crease (I used dark steel color from my L.A. Colors palette in Ocean Breeze)
White or flesh-toned shade for under the brow and along the inner corners
Avon Perfect Wear Eyewriter in Deep Violet
L'Oreal Double Extend mascara in Blackest Black
Random Icing lip gloss in shimmery pink 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...