Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today's Makeup Look: Spring Greens and Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss

My bf is in the background playing Star Wars Force Unleased
It was so nice out today (well, relatively nice for this time of year anyway) and I can see all the trees starting to bud, so I decided to go with a spring green look today.  I'm wearing dark and light shimmery green on my lids, thick black liner (from Wet n Wild - review coming soon), huge lashes, and a gorgeous new lip gloss from Hard Candy (review coming soon!) called Lush.  I've been wearing lashes a lot lately now that I've finally mastered applying them and found a lash glue that works for me.
This is the best pic I could get of this gloss, but it doesn't
even begin to show how glittery & awesome it is!
Products used:  Claire's Eye Shadow Primer
2 shimmery, spring-green shades of BH eyeshadow (unnamed)
Wet n Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner in 861 (black)
Salon Perfect lashes in Black 28
Sally Girl brow powder in Brunette
Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss in Lush (super glittery/shimmery peach shade)
My headband was modified by me out of two different headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...