Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today's Makeup Look


I was going through some of my Maybelline eyeshadows and realized there's a lot of pretty colors I rarely use.  I wanted a metallic look with a pop of color or an unusual color combination, so this is what I came up with.
I started with a bronzy peach shade on the inner half of the lid and blended it into an emerald green on the outer half of the lid.  Then I swept a metallic burgundy spice shade into the crease for definition.
And as always, I finished with a lighter shade to highlight the browbone and bring light to the inner corners.

Products used:  Maybelline eyeshadow single in Cinnamon Spice (crease)
Maybelline eyeshadow quads in Sunlight Bronze and Enchanted Forest
Revelon Colorstay liquid eye pen in Blackened Brown
Wet n Wild Mega Length mascara in Black
Estee Lauder Futurist Full Treatment lipstick in Sultry Blush
Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Pink Cloud

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...