Sunday, August 7, 2011

Today's Random Kawaii & My Busy Sunday

First, let's make with the cuteness.
There just never seems to be enough tasty sticks to go around right?  And that poor lil guy on the end doesn't even have a chance.  I feel your pain buddy :P

Next, I had an action-packed Sunday.  My best friend Doug came to visit from California while he was on this side of the country visiting his folks.  We had a fun but all too brief visit.  I'll do a post on that soon, but here's a pretty pic of the park we went to and cooked out at to tide you over:
Finally, after Doug left, I went to a girls' night get-together at my friend Cystal's house this evening.  We watched a movie, ate yummy food, and played games.  It was really fun.  She's posting a video of one of our games on her Facebook soon, so I'll link it when it's uploaded.
Ok, I've been running all day and want to relax now, so this is a very tired TokyoChel signing off for now.  Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...