I hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Year. I spent the holiday with my family this year and had a really nice time.
I seriously can't believe how fast 2011 went! It wasn't my best year, and unfortunately had more downs than ups, but I'm staying positive and confident that this year will be better.
My resolutions for 2012 are:
1) Take better care of myself (eat and sleep better, and get in better shape)
2) Get back into blogging frequently like I used to
3) Get back in touch with long lost friends and relatives
4) Find a good, local church and read the Bible more often
5) Learn to better let go of old hurts and disappointments
I have other goals and plans, but those are the big ones. Here's wishing you all a bright and prosperous New Year! And because I can't post without a pic, here's a bunch of cute kitties crammed in a sink! lol